CPR Certificates are valid for 1 year. After this time you must attend a first aid training course to re-certify.
Here are the steps to booking your course:
1. Check the Course Schedule
- Find available course dates here (bottom of page)
- Inform CSC Executive Officer of the date you prefer
- CSC Executive Officer will book your course
- First Response will send you forms to fill out and return
- IMPORTANT – There is a pre-course assessment to complete. You must complete it before attending the course.
2. Fill out the CPR Training Course Form
- Fill in all of page 1 (including the USI number)
- The course and date should be already pre-filled for you
- Sign and date at the bottom of page 3
(if filling in the form on a computer typing your name in the signature box is enough to ‘sign’ the form)
- That’s all – you don’t have to fill in anything else!
3. Send the form to First Response for processing
- You will receive an email from First Response when your booking is confirmed containing more details.
- Ensure you complete the pre-course assessment as stated in the email from First Response. You will not be allowed to attend if you do not complete it.